Blog partial revamp!

Hi everyone! Just a quick post to remind you that I changed my blog name and domain. Also the same with the other sites with my old blog name.

I decided to change Kiss And Glitz into Oh My Lhenyxx  because I want to have a domain with my name on it. My twitter and other social sites of mine was named into "OhMyLhenyxx" so why not pair it with my blog name right?

Lhen - is obviously my NAME.
Lhenyxx - I don't know why my friends called me Lhenyxx haha. They just connected the Nyxx into Lhen maybe because I once sell Nyx products :) Hula ko lang to. Basta tawag nila yan sakin.

Naiintindihan niyo ba ko? Ako kasi hindi ko maintindihan sinasabi ko. Hahaha. I'm sorry I am so groggy from all the meds I taken for my Asthma and I'm happy that I'm okay now I managed to revamp my blog with the help of my dear cousin.

Yun lang :)

Thank you and have a nice day!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Thank you!
And thank you for visiting my blog! Till next time ladies!
 


12 comments:

Keyti Villanueva

btw, i am having a giveaway,
you should check it out.
thank you.
:)

MiNi GiVEAWAY

---

am following your lovely blog
through GFC and Bloglovin.

---

keyti of brushesandpens

Rubie Osorio

nice header sis! The background is so whiteeee! masakit sa mata ko. LOL. I'll help you fix your signature so that it won't have shadows and appear like a normal signature. :) I'll make a post about it.

Lhen Ordoña

Hi Keyti :) Thanks for dropping by. Love your giveaways! Followed you too :)

Lhen Ordoña

Hi sis. hahaha. sakit ba sa mata?! sakin naman kasi parang off-white siya. Thank you sa suggestions mo sis :) And thanks for the upcoming post bout the signature.

Dipika Syngai

Hey Lhen, love your blog, it's really pretty :) Thanks for dropping by my blog, I'm following you on gfc, google+ and bloglovin...hope you do the same :)

-Dipika
www.dipikasyngai.blogspot.com

annick tamoto

that's a very pretty header :)

would you like to follow each other?
http://only4feet9.blogspot.com

Lhen Ordoña

Hi Dipika :) Thanks for visiting my blog and i followed you too. Keep in touch dear.

Lhen Ordoña

Thank you so much Annick. Yeah! Love to follow you :)

Genzel Kisses

I love your new layout! :) It's clean :) Congrats with your new blog name. I like it! :)

Lhen Ordoña

Thank you Ms. Genzel :)

Rea Alducente

Aww that's why I couldn't find your blog for some reasons. Hehe. Great layout! :)

REAlity Bites

Lhen Ordoña

Ooh. Maybe because I changed the domain and stuffs. Thank sis and thanks for dropping by.

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment :)