Páginas vistas en total

Blogger news

Best Summer drink: Mogu Mogu

We can really feel the summer now! The heat coming from the sun during daytime sweats us really hard, agree? I’m not that affected of summer heat because mostly at the day I’m at the office and I go home at 6 pm. But whenever weekends arrive ohhAng ineeeet!! Wala naman kaming aircon sa bahay e. Purita ang peg!


But last Saturday, boyfie and I had our US TIME or what you called Date. We are at Cubao that time, it was so hot and as far as I can remember the degree that time hit 40c. Whoa. And my underarm cries the whole journey haha. So we decided to stop at 7 eleven to grab some drinks. Boyfie had his Gatorade and I picked Mogu Mogu.

It’s my first time to try this drink and I was so hesitant at first because I think it was super sweet and I’ll be thirsty even more. But I grab it parin maybe due to curiosity.

Comes in 1 liter tooYehey!!

Product Name: Mogu Mogu
Type: Juice Drink
Local Flavors: Coconut, Grape, Lychee, Mango, Orange, Pineapple, Strawberry
Price: PHP 25.00 – 30.00
Where To Buy: In 24-hour convenience stores and most major supermarkets nationwide

And I bet this drink is awesome! I tried the strawberry flavor first. Mogu Mogu means “to chew” and it is so fascinating that every time you drink your mouth was filled with nata de coco. Hindi tinipid tong product na to, whole bottle was really filled with Nata de Coco bits. And it really quenches my thirst. They are also believed to be high in dietary fiber, are low fat and have zero cholesterol content.   

And for the second time, I tried the Coconut Flavor And as boyfie said, “Parang sabaw ng Nata de Coco in juice”. Yeah, it is love!

The cap! so kawaii! (CTO)
And if given a chance I would love to try the other flavors! So excited! But so far, I love the Strawberry.

Have you tried this one? 

Share this:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts! Feel free to leave a comment :)

 
Copyright © Life's Little Luxuries. Designed by OddThemes